Sunday, August 5, 2012

Procrastination

It's been too long, way too long since I've written. In fact the sunflowers that grew under my bird feeder have been long gone and I wanted to write about them when they were there. You see, it was one of those things that I meant to do, you know about good intentions, but didn't get around to doing. Oh there was the excuse that I didn't know how to transfer the picture from my phone to the computer. Then that I was too busy working on my manuscript. Oh, yes, and too busy with my writing groups. Then there was vacation in between the excuses. Then there was the fact that  ... well, you get the picture.

Speaking of pictures:

The last one was a spawn of the big one. And there were lots of babies that kept sprouting up around the area. They bloomed and stopped growing. The area started  to look like weeds so I asked my lawn guys to clear it and they used, ah hem, herbicide ... now it's all brown. Oh well, maybe we'll get more. Regardless, it was a wonderful site and I wanted to share with you.

Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment